Fire Station No.6 Rebuild, Menlo Park
Construction of a 7,857 square-foot, two-story firehouse of red brick and tan stucco. A companion 1,003 square-foot, single-story structure will be built to display trucks from the 1930s and 1950s, along with a hose wagon from 1900. Lastly, a 342 square-foot carriage house, which has a gable roof and bell tower, will be relocated to the site from the District’s Middlefield Road headquarters.
(Photographs by Raidy Stronck)